This website is only intended for well informed and professional investors within the meaning of the Alternative Investment Funds Law of 2018 as amended.
Kendris Capital Limited is authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with authorization number AIFM42/56/2013.
Information contained on this website is subject to change without notice. It is therefore advisable that the user reviews this Disclaimer and any other notices on this website on a regular basis so that the user is aware of any such amendments or modifications.
Information on this website is merely intended to raise awareness of issues relating to the Company’s business and by accessing this information you shall be deemed to accept and agree to be bound by the terms of this notice.
The use of this website is at the user's sole risk. Kendris Capital Limited shall have no liability for any loss or damage howsoever arising, be it by negligence or otherwise, as a result of use or reliance upon the information on this site.
Neither information nor any opinion expressed on the website constitutes a solicitation, an offer or a recommendation to buy, sell or dispose of any investment, to engage in any other transaction or to provide any investment advice or service. An investment in a Kendris Capital Limited product should only be made after reading the related legal documents such as management regulations, prospectuses, annual and semi-annual reports, which could be obtained free of charge at this website, by sending an email request to email@example.com.
The distribution of information contained within this website may be restricted in certain jurisdictions by law or regulation and, accordingly, parties who access it are required to inform themselves of and comply with any such restrictions that might apply. Parties interested in accepting any service detailed within this website should inform themselves as to (i) the legal and regulatory requirements within their country of nationality, residence or domicile; (ii) the tax consequences which might be relevant to the Company’s fund management services and; (iii) any other requirement or restriction which they may encounter.
The content of this Website is strictly addressed to Professional and/or Well-Informed investors as defined below:
“professional investor” means an investor who is considered to be a professional client or may, on request, be treated as a professional client within the meaning of the Second Appendix of the Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law.
“well-informed investor” means every investor who is not a professional investor, but fulfils the following criteria:
a) The Investor confirms in writing
- that he/she has sufficient knowledge and experience in financial and business matters to evaluate the merits and risks associated with the prospective investment and that he is aware of the risks associated with the prospective investment
- that his/her business activity is related to the management, acquisition, or sale of assets, either on the investor’s own account or on behalf of third parties, and are on the same type as the investments of the AIF
b) The Investor
- invests at least €125,000 in the AIF
- has been assessed from a credit institution, an investment enterprise or a management company, and the above assessment shows that he/she has the necessary knowledge and experience in financial and business matters, to evaluate the merits and risks associated with the AIF’s prospective investment based on the AIF’s investment policy∙
- is employed by one of the above entities, receiving total remuneration that takes him into the same remuneration bracket as the natural persons who effectively conduct the business of those entities.
c) A person who effectively directs the business of the AIF or its external manager or is a person engaged in the AIF’s investment management functions
Important Note: The protection measures for retail investors provided in the relevant legislation, do not apply for the Funds under the management of Kendris Capital Limited.
Please confirm the below