About Vincent de Rycke
Vincent de Rycke, as co-founding partner of KENDRIS Capital and Managing Director of KENDRIS Luxembourg, brings along over 23 years of experience in the corporate, banking and fund industry mainly within the private equity and real estate sectors. Over the last 18 years, Vincent has initiated, managed and co-managed multiple investment platforms primarily within the regulated atmosphere and with a focus on alternative investment structuring for professional and private investors and fund promotors.
Senior positions at the level of regulated limited partnerships, investment companies as well as in a major financial institution have allowed Vincent to gain a wealth of versatile and practical experience within the alternative fund and wealth management industry.
Qualifications / Expertise
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy/Tax Law (Belgium);
- Master Degree in Fiscal Science and International Tax Law (Belgium);
- Degree in Tax Law - Chamber of Commerce (Luxembourg);
- Accredited economic advisor (Luxembourg)
- AIFMD and financial market regulations;
- Strategic alliances with consultants, fund managers, and institutions;
- Deal origination, transaction management and implementation;
- Portfolio Management;
- Corporate and fund governance;
- M&A / MBO / restructuring / special situations / distressed / disposal;
- Regulatory / Risk / Compliance / Litigation / Negotiations and mediation;