About Ioannis Gaiganis
Ioannis Gaiganis became our CEO KENDRIS Capital in April 2021 with offices in Larnaca and Luxembourg. As a senior executive of AIFMs and Super ManCos, he has profound operational and regulatory knowledge and experience in both Cyprus and Luxembourg.
With over 20 years of track record in the investment fund industry, he offers our clients comprehensive expert advice and guidance on wealth structuring, preservation and enhancement through fund solutions.
Qualifications / Expertise
- Member - ALFI ESG/RI Committees (Impact Investing, Marketing Intelligence & Outreach and Legal & Policy)
- Member - Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs
- Compliance for Directors & Conducting Officers, IFBL House of Training
- Governance - Funds Directors, IFBL House of Training
- Real Estate / Private Equity Funds, IFBL House of Training
- CISI Investment Management course, Cyprus International Institute of Management
- Business administration & accounting – Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
- Investment Management Certificate course, UK Society of Investment Professionals