About Anna Iacovou Stylianou
Anna Iacovou Stylianou has 35 years experience in surveying, real estate and project management. She has been involved with domestic and international contracts ( JCT, FIDIC ) and is an expert in construction contracts management. Anna has 19 years experience as dispute resolver. She has been involved in a wide range of disputes such as construction, commerce, finance, entertainment, real estate, marine and oil and gas disputes. She has been involved in several arbitrations, mediations, adjudications and expert witness determinations.
Anna has been a Chartered Surveyor ( MRICS) since 1988, a Chartered Arbitrator (C.ARB) since 1995, a CEDR Accredited Mediator since 2007, has got a diploma in Negotiation since 2011 and an LLM in International Dispute Resolution from Queen Mary University since 2020.
Qualifications / Expertise
- RICS, MRICS, 1988
- CIArb, FCIArb, 1999
- Panel CIArb, Chartered Arbitrator, 2001
- PACS, Registered Arbitrator, 2009
- AIADR, FAIADR, 2019
- CEDR, Accredited Mediator, 2007
- CEDR, Certificate on Negotiation, 2011
- CEDR, Certificate on Advance Negotiation, 2017
- RICS, Certificate in Building Information Modelling (BIM), Project management, 2016
- Certificate OHSMS Auditor/Lead Auditor, 2016
- Member of the panel of mediators at ADGM (Abu Dhabi Global Market Arbitration centre)